Whether you use aromatherapy, personal care, or household solutions, every aspect of daily life can benefit from a few drops of oil.
Here are a few diffuser blends and recipes that lift the mood, calm your senses, clear the air, and lets you breathe a little easier.
Sign up today and get your first starter kit and start diffusing your perfect Young Living Diffuser Blends.
FRESH and CLEAN
For more blends and recipe ideas, check out my Young Living Diffuser ?Blends and Recipes?page for better health and happiness.
KITCHEN and BATHROOM CLEANER
A chemical-free kind of clean.
SIGN UP TODAY
1.Go to:?Young Living New Member Sign Up.
2. Please make sure you’ve checked Wholesale Member for better price as customer.
3. Enter #10610926 in the sponsor ID and enroller ID areas.
4. Fill out your info. It asks for social only because they would need it for tax purposes if you ever decided to join the business side of young living.
5. Select your kit ($160 premium starter kit is the best value.??You get 11 oils plus a diffuser in this kit and wholesale pricing for 1 year)
6. You can say no to the Essential Rewards. In fact, I recommend this until you’ve tried the oils and know if you like them or not.
7. I highly recommend Peace and Calming mixed with Lavender for a relaxing experience.
8.?Feel free to visit http://www.brushed byadrienne.wordpress.com for information on Young Living oils, recipes, and blends.